Dienstag, 16. November 2010

Break..

Before I start with the Ottoman Project ,I have to finish a Project for Nandolf .And also I began to make Rosaries.The Royal Highness Eleanora ask me for this and I said to her that I will make it.While I dont Remeber ,how many Pearls they have ,I began with a small Researching.I thought it will be a small Researching,but today I get a big Book from the Library in Hamburg.
I found out that there are 8 or 9 different Rosaries .And I have to look which kind of Rosary is from the early Century and from later Century.
On my Researchings I found 2 great Sides in the INet.One is it English ,one in German .

Rosaries Englisch
Rosenkranz Atelier

In the next Days I will show some Pictures of the Book ,and some Pictures from the Rosaries I make/made.If I found enough time I will make a small Handout or Article

Keine Kommentare: