Montag, 29. September 2008

Dyeing

In the last time I haven´t much time to write much in my blog .I have so much work in my mundane job ,that I ´m not often online .
So yet I have a 6 days holiday and can to do some new experiments in dyeing.

In the last time we often discuss,if black in the medieval time is possible and so I try some new things.

Than I look for the technique of Mushroom Dyeing.Especially in Sweden many to it,but it´s not so easy to get some books or information in the Internet
I have collect some Links ,most of them are in Scandinavian languages .

swedish
english
english
german
danish
finnish
danish

In Germany is not really possible to collect some mushrooms ,but I hope t get this Class in the next year.
These Year I have not the money for it ,at all.

Keine Kommentare: